Minor in Korean
University of Oregon undergraduate students must complete an academic major to graduate; they may also complete additional majors, minors, or both. The deaprtment of East Asian Languages and Literattures also offers a minor in Korean to undergraduate students.
The Korean minor requires a minimum of 24 credits, composed of at least three language courses and two content courses. Students may choose their sixth course from either category.
- Language – a minimum of 3 language courses at 3rd year or higher
- KRN301 Third-year Korean
- KRN302 Third-year Korean
- KRN303 Third-year Korean
- KRN411 Fourth-year Korean
- KRN412 Fourth-year Korean
- KRN413 Fourth-year Korean
- Culture/Literature/Film/Linguistics – minimum of 2 courses from the following
- KRN309 Language and Cultural Formation in Korea
- KRN315 Introduction to Korean Linguistics
- KRN360 Contemporary Korean Cinema
- KRN361 Korean Popular Culture and Transnationalism
Upper-division language courses must be taken at the University of Oregon. All courses must be passed with a C- or better grade.